Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between a “Bath & Brush’ and a “Full Groom”?
- “Bath & Brush” includes: Brush out dog, trim nails, ears, anal glands, bath, fluff dry, lightly trim face, feet. A “Full Groom” includes everything in a “Bath & Brush” , as well as clip of body hair.
- My dog got skunked. Can you help me?
- Yes! We have several special shampoos that remove skunk odor. Make sure you tell the groomer that your dog was skunked when you make your appointment, so we can be prepared.
- I have a puppy. Can he/she be groomed yet?
- Yes. It is best to start grooming the puppy as soon as it has had all it’s puppy vaccinations. You don’t need to get a full groom, or breed trim. The first groom can be a bath & brush. This gets the pup used to coming to the groomer, and how to deal with the noise, how to stand up and stand still…etc
- Can I get my pet bathed with no perfumes or scents?
- Yes. We have high quality, unscented shampoo available. Be sure to mention this when you make your appointment.
- Do you give flea baths?
- Yes. We have medicated flea shampoo to kill the fleas on your pet. Keep in mind, you must also treat your home or the area where the pet lives, or the fleas will get right back on your pet. You should also have your pet on flea preventative. Check with your vet; they have some complete flea prevention solutions available.
- What type of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards.